Sarah's photos & News

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Travel with my God...

Jan 10-19’09 – After helping in the Southern Subanen Translators’ Training in December 15-27’08 at Lakewood, Zamboanga, I rushed to the Indian Embassy on the 29th of December for an interview right from the airport. Thanks to Tita Anita and Uncle Francis for waiting at the airport and for bringing me to the embassy. I was scared, tired, and shaking, not knowing what to expect. But by the FATHER’s grace, everything worked well. I was permitted to go to India so I was privileged to attend the Phonetics Upgrade Course. I left on the 10th and came home the 19th. The opportunity overwhelmed me. God works in and through us in many ways. I was alone but I know GOD the FATHER, SON, & HOLY SPIRIT travelled with me and this is the most unforgettable experience I had in my 25 years on this earth.
WELCOME HOME SARAH
Thank you UB and AJ for the very nice place you shared to us.
The month of April was full of activities. 2 days after my graduation, a 4 day singles’ fellowship was held at our beloved CFM. Bugkalots, Ibalois, Zambals and Kalanguyas came to praise the LORD. After a day, we (Ptr. Bong & Students living at CFM) went to Mapayao and started taping some parts of a Kalanguya movie written by my Dear Ate Margie. We are planning to use this movie to promote the WORD. I did some directing. It was fun but also tiring. We do not have funding but thank God for His provisions. We are half-way thru and we hope to work on it in the coming days. Please pray for kuya Bong as he edits the shots we already have.
And then...after a week, Ate Narda, one of our team mates, got married. 3 days after, 27 students from UP Diliman, Quezon City came to stay at the center. And then another batch of more than 30 people from UP arrived. It was a very tiring month. I know I needed a break so I was so excited when the 28th came. My mind had been shouting...Retreat! It was the first true retreat of NPMTTA. Thank God for making Ma’am Abbie Teh available for us. The retreat woke, punched, and kicked most of us as each of us shared the struggles we have been going thru. Yes! God knows what we need most and He gave it to us at the right time...as always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home