Sarah's photos & News

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Praise the LORD our God

I praise the LORD our God for what He is doing in the lives of the Kalanguya. This weekend, I was able to be with fellow believers in two churches. Last Saturday, I went to school and I was a bit nervous thinking that I will not be able to have a ride to my village. My plan was that I am going to our village first and then I will go to the venue of the youth fellowship in that evening. When I went to the jeepney terminal, I am so happy that I was able to catch up with the last trip.

This morning, I went to my home church and I am so happy because many came to worship the LORD. (Last week, I wrote in my blog that there were only about 40 people. This Sunday, there were about 60-70 people. I am so happy too because I saw the old man who was drunk the last time I saw him, listening to God's Word and no longer drunk. Please pray for these people.
Please pray for me too as I serve the LORD and live as God's child.

Thanks for praying with me.
PRAISE AND THANKS to the LORD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home