Sarah's photos & News

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's me.....in Action

Being God's servant doesn't mean that we are to live an easy life. It's a life that sees everything as service for the LORD and not for man. 1 Timothy 9:12 "I give thanks to Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength for my work. I thank him for considering me worthy and appointing me to serve him,"


Romans 16:19 says "...be excellent of what is good, be innocent of evil". A Dance number during our family day.


Hiking with Andy and Christian youths going to a church almost 4 hours hike up to the mountains. It's enjoyable to serve God...tiredness isn't a big deal when you see your brothers and sisters in Christ with happy faces to see there fellow believers.


A pose with Andreas. He's a German friend who came here for a 6 months mission exposure. He's sharing his testimony to Kalanguya believers. He said, "Though we are not similar in language and color, I am still happy to be here because I know that we are praising the same God." I am asked to translate his testimony so that my people could understand.


A German eating rice and beans with sardines...wow...what an encouragement to a tribal person like me. Sometimes I feel like i don't want to eat when the food set before me looks not delicious.


...With brother Samuel, an elder in the church where we had our fellowship with other believers. Guys at the background are brothers from other villages and churches.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hei sis...good to know that you are always in action for the glory of the LORD. God bless dear..miss yah...mwaahhh...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home