Sarah's photos & News

Sunday, July 02, 2006

How is your church?

The pictures below were taken last year before our worship service started in my home church. The people in these pictures are more numerous than yesterday. I hope I had a camera yesterday.


Yesterday, July 02, 2006, I went to my home church and attended the Sunday worship service there, I noticed that there are only few people unlike before. Our church building’s capacity is more or less 200 people and this morning I counted the people who went to church and there are only 40 excluding children. I expected more than 50 people but then, only few were there. I was sad thinking that believers and “church attendees” decreased in number.

But when I saw old women I never saw before, I was happy. I am happy that those old women came to know the LORD. I am not sure though if they are already believers or not, but seeing them in the church listening to God’s word made me joyful. I know God works in people’s hearts and the good thing is that they have the heart to know God. I assumed that because I know that they will not go to church if they don’t have the eagerness to know who God is.

Please pray with me for this people, and also for the Kalanguya churches. Kalanguya tribe is located at the mountains of Nueva Vizcaya specifically the towns of Kayapa and Ambaguio.
Thank you and God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home