Sarah's photos & News

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

At last!!!!!!!!!!

(sighhhhhh) It is almost 4 months that I am struggling in drafting Jeremiah. It is indeed a difficult book to translate, still I thank God for the wisdom He has bestowed upon me for the past 4 months. There were days that I am disappointed with myself because I just drafted a minimum of ten verses. For four months, I just accomplished 30 chapters but I am still thankful that we (my sister Margie & I) have chosen this book to be drafted. Most of the time, I reflect on what the Israelites has been doing throughout the book and how YHWH dealt with them. How loving, gracious, kind, forgiving and just God we have...He is worthy to be praised always.

I thank God, for the wisdom, blessings, love, care and for His faithfulness despite my shortcomings. Truly, He has been faithful to me...and I know that He is also faithful to you. Please pray for me as I continue serving the Lord.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Praise the Lord! Talaga...the Lord be with you always as you translate the book of Jeremiah..hehe...para naman ada to ti pagabasarak...ahehehe...

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger G said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger G said…

    Halamat toto-wa tep hota ehel ni hi Apo Diyoh, amon hilaw ni kamangipatibew ni hi-gatayo nonta bagay ton pahding tayo. Hiyayay kaladag ko ni kan tod Filipos 4:8

    "At nihaya, hiyayay kaonodan ni êh-êlên kon hi-gayon aagid pamadti. Hay nêmnêmên yo koman patibêw, hota pudno, hota kuston amêg ni kamangidawat ni karispitoan, hota pangamêg ni nêbbêng, hota andi kolang ton pêhêd ni amêg, hota kinaanoh, tan hota kamangidawat ni pampêphêdan -- no hipay kustokusto ono bagay ton madayaw, hi-gato komay topogên yon nêmnêmên."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home