Sarah's photos & News

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I need your prayers...

Yesterday, I met with 9 ladies for our Bible study. These girls are living here at the Kalanguya Christian Fellowship Services Center Ministries Incorporated (we call it CFM Compound). I am assigned to handle the new comers and they are all in their first year college. I didn't know their Spiritual background so I decided to ask what denomination they belong to be able to come up with some ideas on how deep is their relationship or knowledge of the LORD. The result was, 2 girls belong to a cult called Espiritista and the other 2 also belong to a cult called Crusado. Three are Roman Catholics and one is Pentecostal and the other one belongs to the Methodist church.

I asked them what they know about God and they shared their answers. Everybody knows God, and I am thankful that their is no atheist among them. But we don't end with just knowing and believing that God created people and everything that we can see and can not see. So I continued and asked them what they know about people. And they said that people sinned. And when I asked them what would happen to a sinner, one told me that people experience trials because of sin. Most of them do not know about eternity.

I shared Romans 6:23 and explained it to them. Please pray for me as I share the Word of God to them. I am planning to use Chronological teaching so that they will understand the characteristics of God, how people sinned and what happened to people in the past who disobeyed the LORD. Our BS is every Tuesday. Thank you so much for being a part of God's ministry here at CFM.

Praise and Thanks to our FATHER in Heaven.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    May God guide and lead you as you lead this ladies to Him! God bless you sis! Keep shining for the Lord

     

Post a Comment

<< Home